• American Airlines Flight 587: Passenger jet en route from JFK to Dominican Republic that crashed and exploded in Belle Harbor Queens, NY killing all on board and five people on the ground.
• 1993 World Trade Center Bombing: Recovered eight figure claim for client.
• 2001 World Trade Center Disaster.
• Yankee’s pitcher Cory Lidle 2006 Plane Crash into NYC Apartment Building.
• Lead Plaintiff’s Counsel voted out of 115 firms arising out of the 2007 Con Edison Steam Pipe Explosion.
• Executive Plaintiff’s Committee for the 2008 NYC Crane Collapse Case that killed 7 people and caused millions of dollars in property damage.
• Handled countless fire injury related cases- including electrocution death cases and burn injuries.