New York’s Leading Fire and Burn Injury Lawyers
• Lead Plaintiff’s Counsel voted out of 115 firms arising out of the 2007 Con Edison Steam Pipe Explosion.
• Executive Plaintiff’s Committee for the 2008 NYC Crane Collapse Case that killed 7 people and caused millions of dollars in property damage.
• Handled countless fire injury related cases- including electrocution death cases and burn injuries.
• Represented many parties in the American Airlines Flight 587: Passenger jet en route from JFK to Dominican Republic that crashed and exploded in Belle Harbor Queens, NY killing all on board and five people on the ground.
• Plaintiff’s counsel in the 1993 World Trade Center Bombing: Recovered eight figure claim for client.
• Represented the victims of the 2001 World Trade Center Disaster.
• Plaintiff’s counsel for the 2006 Plane Crash into NYC Apartment Building involving Yankee’s pitcher Cory Lidle
Call for a Free Consultation:
SHEPS LAW GROUP, P.C. PROTECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
ALL OTHER LAWYERS WILL HANDLE MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF INJURIES, HOWEVER WE ARE A NEW YORK LAW FIRM DEDICATED TO RECOVERING THE MONEY YOU DESERVE FOR YOUR BURN AND INJURY CASE. CALL OUR FIRM TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP.